Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Question (?)

What do you think readers... am I heavy or slender?  A lot of brain power goes into thinking about weight in the female world so I thought I would just put this out there right away.  By the way I talk... do you think I am a large gal or perhaps this tiny lady is hiding beneath a lusty lampshade.  What about you?  Do you spend a lot of time thinking about your body?  Are you happy with it?  Does it hinder you from shopping the stores with tiny doors?  Does it make you want to try on every garment you can because the mood lift you get from seeing your fabulous self is something film actresses would envy?  Who ever you are, whatever your body type I hope you know that life is a journey.  And it's not a journey to perfection... but to becoming confidant with yourself and getting beyond yourself so that you can enjoy life unhindered.  Am I heavy or slender?  Regardless... I am free!

No comments:

Post a Comment